Friday, April 18, 2014

6 Weeks to a Better Me

Are you tired, run-down, listless?
Do you pop out at parties?
Are you un-poopluar? Well...are you?
The answer to all your problems is in this little bottle...

Lucille Ball - I Love Lucy
I wish it were that easy.

My sister and I have been thinking a lot lately about how we should be doing all the small things that can make us better people.  Spiritually, Emotionally, Mentally, and Physically.  However, everyday I make dumb excuses as to why I haven't exercised or read the scriptures.... I am a mess, and no little bottle will fix it- just some good ol' fashion work.

So we have created the 6 Weeks to a Better Me Challenge.  In this challenge you can keep track of all the small things that you are doing daily and weekly to be a better person.  To help, we have created a points system that helps us remember the little things we need to be doing every day.
Click here to get the adobe versions.
Click here to get an excel spreadsheet.

You are all invited to join with us and try to work on being better.  We are going to begin April 20th, Easter (what better time for a new life?).  Hopefully after working hard for 6 weeks, we will have formed great habits that will continue with us throughout the summer. And if not, then I can try it again.

If you need a little motivation you can send us your end of the week points and we will post the highest weekly score... with no name of course (because it is not that kind of competition), and we can all strive to beat that score for the next week.

Let us know if you want it modified or if you have any questions!!!

P.S. There are not a lot of rules, because "GROWTH" is determined by you.  Also, no one is expecting you to get 105 on week one, or even week six....  I personally struggle with just about everything on the list, so if I can get a 1 when I would normally get a 0 then I count it as success.

1 comment:

  1. Need help with morning prayers?...A friend told me she doesn't make her bed until she says her prayers. Each time I walk into the bedroom and see an unmade bed I am reminded to pray. Sounds silly but it works! This connecting morning prayers with bed making helps me to pray AND make my bed!

    ReplyDelete