Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Best Me?

This week I did my best.  I got my best score yet, and I tried really hard not to waste any time.
I am still not where I want to be and a long way to get a perfect 110 points for a week, but I did my best.  This blog and 6 week challenge was created to help us become our best and try to create new habits that could help us be happier with what we choose to do with our time.
I for one have create a few new little habits and have become a little better.  Congratulations to me and you for trying to become our best.  I will start this challenge over and it may take years to get a perfect score, then I will have to add more to what I should be doing ;)   But BECOMING is a never ending word and as long as I have not stopped or gone backwards, I will continue to become the best me.

Good luck with future goals.  I hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment